Citrus Flavours

Citrus Flavours
Photo by Scott Bauer

Search This Blog

Background of Blog

This blog has been designed to enlighten the world to sweet and savoury cusine. Personally, my favourite ingredient in cooking is citrus fruits, particually lemons, so I will try to inspire your inner chef to share the interesting flavour of lemons in the most indulgent cupcakes, muffins, cakes, slices, cookies and of course savoury dishes. My collection of recipes can be applied to any situation; formal or informal, in any case they are delicious and will interest your guests! Enjoy preparing and sharing the following recipes for what will be a memorable gathering with friends and family for any occassion.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tea Party

Various Assortments of Sweets for a Perfect Tea Party!


The other day I realised that I haven't yet used my new cupcake 3 tiered stand that I received for my birthday last year! So I decided to host a tea party to put the stand on display. It was a lot of fun preparing and organising this tea party as I decided to go all out with sweet food (and on healthy fruit platter to balance) and delicious pink tea. I baked Honey Bee Cupcakes, Meringue Cupcakes, Sour Cream Apple Slice and Gingerbread Biscuits. It was such a lovely tea party and the food was delicious!

Honey Bee Cupcakes


Meringue Cupcakes

Sour Cream Apple Slice

Gingerbread Biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment